• Safety is Job Responsibility #1.
We expect our employees to be alert and conscientious when driving their truck in a safe and courteous manner.
• Customer Service is Job Responsibility #2
We expect our employees to be friendly and courteous at all times when maintaining or installing a system and dealing with our customers.
• Install propane tanks and gas service lines at commercial and residential locations.
• Pressure test gas lines to make sure system passes all state & local requirements.
• Inspect vehicle daily and report any problems in accordance with company policy and DOT regulations.
• Must obtain a CDL license within 60 days with an 'X' endorsement.
• Communicate clearly and effectively to convey information to new and existing customers.
• Propane appliance installation and diagnostic experience, licensing, and accreditation strongly desired.
• LP05 and LP06 license a plus! (State of NM requirement).
• Good interpersonal skills and willingness to take direction from plant manager.
Sierra Propane seeks a Service Technician with experience in installation and maintenance of customer propane storage systems and appliances.
This position requires an individual to safely perform their duties at customer locations. This position also requires someone with a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward Safety, Sales, Customer Service and Employee Team-Work.
Sierra Propane is a family owned and locally operated propane marketer established in 1983. We have provided energy, comfort and confidence to our customers for over 30 years. Sierra Propane is an employee/customer focused company.
Sierra Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with all applicable laws.